2009/09/16

Je vous adore, Audrey

Hi there, it's my first post and I'm not the cheesy talking girl, so skip the introduction, skip the prologue. I'm starting now.

It's about Ms. Hepburn. I will say I put her in my first list of inspiration. Her physical image, gesture, body language, and every work she done is radiating one most powerful word for woman (at least for a woman like me), S.E.X.Y.
For me she's the sexiest woman on earth, so far.
Of course I will not forget to mention her best performance, Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)
I watch it once in my Aunt's VHS Betamax collection, unfortunately she brought it when she study abroad a year a go.

I started to adore her so much when I saw 20 most sexiest star on E! about three or four years ago -when my dad's finally installed cable TV in my house- that's when I figured out she was the goddess of sexiness.

ahhh...and don't tell me you never saw this fabulous picture of her

look at her up-lifted hair buns, it's vintage yet perfect for your sister wedding next month. Just add a tiara there


And the fact that her death is caused by cancer, really breaks my heart. It was happening when her star is still bright, she's still in the top of her mount. But maybe God needs her angel back. So long, Audrey.
Till the end I adore you so much....




innocent man-eater, yea you can count how many man fall for her


Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)


again I love her hair-style here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please don't hesitate to say anything, really appreciate your sincere comments.

xoxo,
Tasya