2009/09/21

Chaussures de mon Coeur

About two weeks ago I was strolling down Centro at Plaza Semanggi, Jakarta. With no urge to do shopping. But then they are having a buy one get one free promo on shoes. At first I was standing tough, holding my purse tightly and keeps going on to the clothes section, which got no promo.

But they are (i mean those damn shoes) is calling freakishly at me and I can't help it *haha blame it on them*

So finally, there I am searching, looking, browsing, till my eyes got caught up to one perfect, unique shoes. It is weird to find those kind of shoes ar sandals in Centro, where every stuff look the same and very mainstrem (read: mbak-mbak style).

Then I asked the salesgirl for my size and guess what, there's only one pair left and it is in my size, 39. Sooooo I slowly walked down in front of the mirror and try it up, and voilaa! fits perfectly.

Me: Ok, mbak I'm taking it, but I still want to look around, can you keep it for me?
Mbaknya: sure, you can ask it in the cashier when you are ready to pay.

So I do another browsing for my 'get one' pair and it belongs to my sister shoes. A wondershoe look-a-like one.


And yes it ends with me paying that sandals. A haaa! and because the color is neutral brown, I can use it with my vintage bag and fits any kind of apparel.

here it is my Amanda Jane's sandals


tops: Mango Casualwear, shorts: ps.senen, necklace: bought it from a friend, bag: mom's vintage Aigner bag



whoops bad angel here but I'm wearing it with
dress: vintage LV second-hand (bought it on Kupang's port), bag: longchamp red embroidery, headband: naughty



night out with bf
Trumpert sleeve tee: Topshop, zipper jeans: bandung's misssixty, greenlight fringe shawl: cottonink, vintage bag


top: forever21, tights: cottonink 4L's in nude acid, necklace: bought it from Ika E., bangles: gift from Rosalyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please don't hesitate to say anything, really appreciate your sincere comments.

xoxo,
Tasya