2009/11/26

CLEO FASHION AWARD - JFW 2009, Pacific Place, Jakarta

I KNOW I KNOW!!!

I'm such a bad bad bad blogger....well I'm newbie here sooo...blame it to my college life also *wink*. So however, now I'm posting something.

Last week, in the middle of my super high tasks stack, I'm joining the crowd of Jakarta Fashion Week 2009 on Cleo Fashion Award Show. I snapped somethings, take a look . . .


NIKICIO by Nina Nikicio





One of my favorite look - KIKI CHAN



KIKI CHAN
I love her color vibe and her collection that night is sooo cute!!




Indonesian Local Brand - MAJIC


another Indonesian Local Brand - PETITE CUPCAKES
fyi my size on this label is L ahahaha definitely for the petite one

this is my favorite piece from RAIKI
loving the slashed tights





and I really go for this one - K.L.E by Kleting
she won THE YOUNG AND TALENTED DESIGNER AWARD from CLEO
yaaaayy congratz Kle'


after taking a deep look on some of photos (my bad quality photos and other hi quality photo by some famous blog and magz) the model in this show is total sucks, they looks so stiff, best is Endita! but best among them only!

Raiki's

Petite Cupcakes

Endita photo credits: fashionesedaily.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------
SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU, ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please don't hesitate to say anything, really appreciate your sincere comments.

xoxo,
Tasya